July 2010 "Silicon Chip" PICAXE SMT Hellschreiber article resources
* Murray's magnificent "fuzzy mode" site => www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/HELL/
* Nino's well known "IZ8BLY" => http://xoomer.virgilio.it/aporcino/Hell ( which however does not offer SMT Hell)
* User friendly Spectran => http://digilander.libero.it/i2phd/spectran.html or => www.sdrham.com/spectran.html
* YouTube SMT Hell "Spectran" audio decoding => www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WzFX0snzqM
* VK6HV 28.230 MHz packaged oscillator beacon set up => www.members.westnet.com.au/page3/picaxe-08m_mimi_28mhz_beacon.htm
* Jaycar 433 MHz TX non data "tone" transmitter => www.picaxe.orcon.net.nz/433tonetx.jpg
* Jaycar 433 MHz RX non data receiver schematic and breadboard layout,now featuring squelch & an RSSI (signal strength) tap (undocumented!)
* YouTube "Poor Man's Scanner" 433 MHz SMT Hell => www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsLmAJqSOr8
* PICAXE-08M SMT encoding software "VKZLHELL.BAS"
Note- "Lookup"s in the SiChip article listing were shown line wrapped for reading clarity,but values MUST be sequential without line breaks for program to run !